Monday, July 28

Let's see.

The list of things I have to do include:

1. Data entry ( )
2. Spring clean the house ( )
3. RSYC article ( )
4. Reformat lappie ( considered done )
5. Use Metrojaya coupon before it expires end of the month =) ( n/a )
6. Get an external hard drive, preferably a pink one ( )
7. Collect mom's parcel ( done
)
8. Wax ( done )
9. Pack for Combodia ( done )

By far, that's all I have on the list, but I am sure I've missed out some items /matters.

I doubt I'll find a pink external hard drive in Malaysia cause I only stumbled upon a few available overseas when I was browsing through them online.

So I guess I'll just have to settle for a basic one and spend some extra cash on those sticker skin thingies.

Anyhow, we beat the Navy hands down yesterday. And now, there's the 'pressure factor' that kept me awake last night. Maybe I am thinking too much but I can't help it. Hmmm. I can't wait for Pangkor Laut though!

I malas wanna write anymore. But I'll tell you this, I'll be sticking to this layout for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nyahhaa, I just finished Who Are You? on My Soju. Soccerball... & miracle. How cute!

Ish, shows like this make people think of the possibility if the impossibleness, which can be pretty unhealthy.
But then again, you know it'll never happen, that's why I keep watching, so as to 'comfort oneself' lah konon, that's how I see it. Hee.

Awwww. The ending was just so sweeeeet! Now that it has ended, I don't know if I'm feeling happy for them or do I feel somewhat empty. =/

** Now that I'm back to K-dramas, I find Taiwanese dramas unbearably long, draggy and dry. Though I have to admit, they've got some pretty good looking eye candies as well.

Btw, the previous post was inspired by the drama too ler. It was nothing personal to be exact, LOL. The response I got were mostly, 'So, who's the latest love interest?' Even my mom was curious! Seriously. Wrong wrong impression I sometimes give. Haha!

Anyway, now back to Fated to Love You which was 'introduced' by Mandy.. Still stuck at epi 20 with no sight of an ending yet. Now u see what I mean by looooong?

Coffee with vanilla ice cream is the best thing that has happened to me for the pass 2 weeks! Yummm.

No comments: