Tuesday, July 15

Yes?

Yes, Dzof. The first thing I did when I got home was to turn on my lappie and write this. =P

Thank you for dinner and the ticket and for fetching me! Tunggu I start work, promise belanja you back! For now, you get free publicity by having your face posted on my blog.

Not like u need it also lah but oh well, I like to syiok sendiri occasionally. Nyahaa..

So yeap. Just got home after Hellboy II. Hee~ Wasn't as scary as I assumed it to be. My advice: Go watch to find out lah. Hmmm mhmmmm.

Hancock on the other hand, really so-so. Hm. If you've got only sufficient to watch one, I personally would recommend Hellboy over Hancock. No doubt Will Smith looks better though. True wert!

That's two movies in two days. A personal best I think.

I need to think of what to do with myself tomorrow so that I won't rot at home. Oh btw, people who have been following my blog would understand this, I FINALLY FREAKING FINISHED 'THE PERFECT STORM'. Finally.. *bangga* and *phew*

Next read would be to finish John Irving's - Until I find You, might skip that for The Little Prince though. We'll see.

I need a facial, a massage, which triggers the memory of having 2 x RM10 discount for a mani at any OPI outlets lying around somewhere in the room. Anyone keen for tomorrow?

I think I am about to get a sore throat. Hate em' hate em' hate em'. Has to be the karaoke session. Or maybe it was the popcorns lah, I some more thought everyone eats popcorn, mana tau.. End up Kevin and I almost finished 2 regular sized caramel popcorns when it was supposed to be shared among 5 humans. Either or lah.

I am freaking eating too much since the hols started lah, quick some one, plan some healthy exercise before I result to my usual very unsuccessful dieting which usually ends up causing mild depression which leads to further weight gain. Horrible cycle I tell you.

Aiyoh, sleepy sudah. Next few things would be written as they cross my mind.

- Heng's turning 19 on Thurs. <-- He'll kill me, he'll kill me not?! =S
- I forgot to buy shuttlecocks!
- I can live on bread, egg, cheese. A toaster would be a bonus.
- People keen on sailing this coming weekend, do give me your names latest by tmr, thank you.
- I am dying to go for a vacation..
- Happy holidaying in Japan YOU!

That's about it for today! Lights off... in awhile.

No comments: