Wednesday, July 16

Gigi Pandai.

Damn... and it bloody hurts lah.
I was referring to my wisdom tooth if you haven't already figured it out.

I hope it's the tooth that's causing the pain and not some gum-rotting-swelling-disease. *touch wood*
Because if it is due to the tooth growing, I am fine with bearing the pain just for a bit. But if, if it's something else more severe which would require me to visit a dentist, I think I'd rather suicide.

Yeah. But damn! I've had two cups of coffee because chewing has just turned into a nightmare and how can?! I love to eat! And I want to makan.

On the other hand, jinx it only lah. It's by far the best solution to eating less and watching the reading on my electronic weighing machine go down down and down-er.

And yes, I spent a good whole afternoon planning a family vacation online. Air Asia rocks lah. So cheap! I picked Siem Reap for our destination. It just looks like a really cool place to visit, plus it's relatively cheap. The accommodation was surprisingly cheap too, pricing @ like RM1,744 for 5 nights in a 5 star hotel! (FYI, that was for 2 rooms okay!)

But then, a call from the dad and all the effort went down the drain. Like seriously, if you've got so much to complain and ask about, do it on your own lah. Wtf. Ugh. I did just curse didn't I?! =S

But yeah. I still wanna go for a vacation. Hopefully things would still work out and that I would still be able to go for a holiday... *fingers crossed*

And oh yes, how can I forget. Waxing is so darn painful lah. Sometimes I wonder why I still bother. Anyway, just a random thing. Girls who also happen to use the Veet Waxing Strip, do you also seem to always end up with insufficient perfect finish wipes? Or is it just me?!

I am thinking it's all part of a marketing scam. You use 4 wax strip (per waxing session on average) and finish it off with a perfect finish wipe and come the day when u have remaining wax strip and then you realize, 'Eh, I got no more perfect finish wipes'. So what do you do?

Go pharmacy and buy a new pack. For what? For the finish wipe. And then it goes on and on and on. -_- RM21 gone just like that. And that's probably why though I hate the pain, I still keep waxing. Already spent the money of course must make good use of it lah!

Aiyo, shit. Now I feel like I am one of those stupid consumers who kena con by marketing strategies.

Ahhh yea, which also reminds me! My ^%$*# phone is acting weird again. Grrr. If it fails me before the end of the year, I am so gonna curse the phone seller, skin him and burn him alive! Okay lah, of course not. I think I'll just go splurge on a new phone, this time using my own money and this time also, I'll buy it from trusted sources. Lesson learnt.

Wah, I ramble ramble so much without realizing. =S

Just to end the day...

Happy be-earlied Birthday to Joanna,
who happens to share the same birth date with Heng. =)

Talk about coincidence. (Mike told me about it, in case u were wondering)..

No comments: