Thursday, July 17

Omg.

LOL. I've been using OMG's way too often I realize.

Anyway, I think I just ruined/ broke/ spoilt the 'signal handle' in the Waja. =S
It doesn't automatically go off after the steering wheel has gone back to it's original angle..
You get it anot?! Nvmd.
Anyway, I am a car destroyer weih.. Pathetic. Sad. Horrible.

Btw, thank you all those who celebrated the Bros 19th! =)
I'll update on that some other time. Got a dinner to catch in an hour from now.

p/s: "omg" stands for a lot of things okay!

For instance, omg --> oh my goodness, omg --> oh my gosh, omg --> omg my god (this I think is 'prohibited' to some for reasons which I myself am not too sure of)..

Yea?!

My hand smells of my neighbors bulldog, why the smell tak tanggal one?!

I dunno if I'd get into trouble for this but... HENG & SEU both just had their ears pierced!! Omg! So proud of em'. Left ear, I assure you. They so cute! Each one take one stud, so combine both and it's pair. =P

I hope I didn't get anyone into trouble. So much for now. =)

No comments: