Monday, July 21

It is really rather amazing...

It's amazing how things can change or, for the matter, how life can turn out to be. So unpredictable, yet so seemingly, expected.

For instance:

From simply taking a group photo with the champion - Ray Roberts skipper of Quantum, (the guy in red), on stage in 2007,

to
sharing the stage and limelight..

and more so, becoming part of his winning crew.

Please do not get it wrong. The sole purpose of this is to bring forward the realization that things can change so much within a year. Never once did I think in 2007, when we took that team photo, that I would one day sail with Ray, or even come to know him more than just ''Oh, the champion, Ray Roberts" kinda thing.

There are many other instances lah actually. Just that I was browsing through Facebook and came across the first photo which kinda jerked my memory a bit.

It's really amazing though. Like really.. really. This is just one of the many. Maybe you have had similar cases happen to you. Have you ever gave it a thought? Reflect back on how much has changed and what have we learnt from all these that has happened and taken place.

Things like this always make me feel a certain fear of growing up. If so much can happen without me realizing it today, how much else can change by the time I am 30? Scary huh?

Oh well, enough for today! Bye!

Wait wait!! Announcement:

Peeps, poker and drinks ON this Wednesday, after dinner @ my place... again. On Heng's request. So come, he's leaving soon already, so come say hi / bye, up to you. Let me know if you're coming.

Yeap, that's it..

2 comments:

Michael.Horn said...

Yupe, totally agree with u. Time seriously flies like no one's business. And we just follow the time goes without realize that we actually learn things as fast as the time.

Good one here. Keep it up.

Ai said...

LOL.

Didn't noticed I had a comment on this post. Anyhow, yeah.

One just has to grow up and keep learning as time goes by!

Cheers.