Tuesday, July 22

Happy Birthday!

I finally went for gym today. Had to dragged myself out of bed after snoozing the phone alarm for 3 consecutive times.

Hold on a sec, you've gotta ask me how much time did I spend in the gym! =) *drum rolls*

.
.
.
.

12 minutes on the treadmill.

Geng leh. Okay lah, it's pathetic yes I know. But I didn't plan to spend only 12 minutes lah. -_-

So happened that when I got to PW, I asked the counter if there was any empty slots for a facial and the lady said : Yeap, empty slot for facial available at 11am.

Then she checked again and said : Oh, I've got another empty slot for a 1.1/2 hour massage at 9.30am! Do you want it?

YOU TELL ME LAH HOW TO RESIST A 1.1/2 HOUR MASSAGE?!

So I said, "I'll take both the slots." And thus, I was left with half an hour before my treatment starts. I had the choice to go for a 15 mins steam bath and another 15 mins to shower,
but no, I chose to go for 12 mins on the treadmill, leave 3 mins to cool off, 15 mins to shower and get ready for my Thai Herbal Massage.

I salute myself.

Anyway, the was the whole point.

Random-er note. Today, again, I was mistaken for a budak Melayu. -_-

My beautician asked the mat salleh seated next to me whether or not she was waiting for her turn for facial. The mat salled said no. I was wondering why she didn't ask me.. After staring at me for a good couple of secs only did she ask " Are you Ai Li? Facial now right?"

I nodded, smiled and followed behind her. Then she said bluntly, "Oh, I thought you were Malay. The name's Chinese so I didn't think it was you".

*sigh*

Nvmd lah, at least
she said I was pretty and probably after realizing that she said something she shouldn't have said, she compensated saying, "Oh, so then, are you a mixed?" Well, she did give me an extra 1/2 worth of mask time so, who's complaining?! =P

** I think it's the nothing-to-do-ness of the holidays lah. My post(s) is just so... dry, but yet I keep writing cause I've got nothing else better to do. Just bear with me lah, if you can / want to.

After almost hitting a motor cyclist (really not my fault one lah, the fella sendiri wanna hero and rush out before the lights changed) and skipping a red light in front of a police car and almost scratching the rear end of an Estima?, I finally got home only to sit and wait for another good 1/2 hour before Smurfy came to fetch me to have lunch with Sharon the lobster @ KL Sentral before she left for home aka Sibu.

Malaysians NEVER keep to their time! I find myself absolutely guilty with no reasons to defend myself on many many past occasions. And I know of many others who fall under the same category lah let's put it.

Because I totally cannot tahan myself being so long-winded anymore, I shall sum up the remaining into 4 sentences.

SUBWAY was lazatnesssss. I feel absolutely pampered and relaxed. Siem Reap is ON babeh! Andddd...

Happy 19th Cheang Seu Foong!

No comments: