Saturday, October 19

You're Gonna Hear Me Roar

It's a bit late. And I should really be in bed. However, I have tonnes going through my mind, and they're all scattered in every direction possible. So much so that I can't even begin to write them down in my little trusty notebook.

Trying to sleep would just not cut it. So I might as well just tire myself out completely and then head to bed.

I'm not exactly complaining though, please don't get me wrong. I'm just doing what works for me. And this does somewhat.

It was a long day today yesterday. In a roundabout kinda manner - it was good for awhile, then bad, then bad for awhile more, and then good. And then bad and then good. And then good again and then bad. And then it was good again. It just went on and on.

If I were left to my own devices, I reckon I would be a danger to myself. I was this close to getting my ears pierced again, and this time, the jeweller said," But we don't do piercings for the top of the ear." After all the deliberation whether or not to step into the freaking shop. Strange but ohwell, I walked out without causing any bodily harm to myself. I can't tell if I was relieved or disappointed.

The day I eventually get my ears pierced again, it would be worth celebrating. Or not.

I'm still watching Heirs. Despite me still being unimpressed about the plot, the story is picking up. My only real fascination with the show for now would be the fact that there can be such gorgeous looking people all in one vicinity!

Sailing over the weekend and I've yet to pack my bag or organize things thoroughly. Let's hope for some fair weather. I've got new socks, bought them at a discounted price. And I managed to smile my way through some glazed Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Those are going around for some sharing tomorrow today.

Since I've decided to take things in stride anyway, I might as well just enjoy the journey. Whether it'll turn out good or not, we'll see. I echo my inner thoughts: Come what may. Bring it on.


Roar - Katy Perry

Cause I am a champion. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: