Sunday, October 6

Love Is More Than That

It's x-th day of feeling a little bit emo, a little bit down, a little bit clueless, a little bit helpless.

Today was better than yesterday in many ways though. Up level. =)

Message at sermon today to love by action and by living a life of truly loving was a good reminder. Sailing was good, as it always is. But you add on meeting new friends and winning races, it's just doubly good. And marmite sotong dinner with the kawans was fantastic.

Maybe I am just tired and need good rest.

My fingernail (specifically my middle finger on my right hand) has been cracking non-stop. It's already mega short, any shorter means my flesh underneath the nail would be exposed. Ouchie. The funny thing though is that it is the only finger which such issue.

I wonder if I may have injured it or something and therefore it's not functioning properly, ie, not sending enough nutrients to my fingernail. Possible?

I really hope I get teman to join Pilatique, it's mahal to join alone, and it's always nice to have a friend come along. Accountability and motivation.

Think I may be a little bit dehydrated too. Downing h2o and then heading to bed.

Have a great week ahead you all, love lots.

No comments: