Wednesday, October 2

Don't Go Chasing

I will be needing a planner for 2014 sooooon-ish a.s.a.p.!

Power grids and bottle caps remind me of you. "Cold showers after PT is good for you" reminds me of you. Kim Jong Kook reminds me of you.

Need a haircut, and a facial. This week is kinda packed already though. Maybe next week. A mani and pedi would be nice too, maybe the following weekend.

Clearing off things I never use in my room. The dust accumulated. Is incredible. /cough

With reference to the topic, I was reading a book over the course of my Bangkok trip and it occurred to me that chasing after things, or people for that matter is futile and redundant. Of course, there will be people who will have something to say about this, but if you don't share my sentiments, it is perfectly fine with me. Happy chasing, if that's what makes you happy.


Waterfalls - TLC

Knackered from the lack of sleep and traveling. Not that I am complaining. I'm already itching to take flight again, but please no crying babies on flights, or on buses for that matter.

I'm a good kid, but not a great one. Yet. Brainstorming ways to be better version of my current self, not in the famous diva sense, but you know what I mean.

Step one, would be to live today as if tomorrow won't come, includes saying and doing all that matters TODAY. Step two, would be to stop chasing, and just be. Third, to not get angry at people or events that are trivial and won't make a difference in my life. Baby steps.

Yours?

No comments: