Wednesday, October 23

愛 | Love

Plus the 理. And that's my name.

I think I have a cut at my middle toe on my right foot. It hurts a whole lot. =(

I be a fatty bom bom. Ate so much food at dinner, it's not funny. I've always loved hanging out with these two people. They make up for a strong part of my support system.

Had my hair cut to rectify the mess from yesterday. It's decent! And I sorta like this new place - Derrick and Team in Telawi. RM100 for cut, wash and treatment. And I didn't have to wait. And the people were really nice. It's another good instance of not judging a book by its cover. =)


一切都是因為愛倪安東

I just checked in the mirror though, both sides are still not exactly the same length, bah, why oh why! But it's acceptable. I suppose, not gonna find fault with it no more. I've got better things in life to fret about. =)

10km's this Sunday. Hahaha, best of luck to me, I am so gonna need it. Hope my toe feels better before then too. Still trying to figure how I could've gotten a cut there.

Tired. In a good way.

No comments: