Thursday, October 10

It's Time That You Won

Cabbage, Enoki mushrooms, egg, garlic and and a packet of instant noodles. That's all it takes a masterchef to cook up a storm! Noms.. Okay, fine. So it was a decent meal put together with whatever I had in the fridge, it was seriously pretty nomtastic nonetheless.

I could so live on my own and not starve to death.

So I will be spending the weekend in Thailand, Pattaya more specifically for some fun under the sun. Wheeee, here we go. Heh, all in the name of carpe diem and YOLO. I hope it'll be good. Maybe I'll be back with some battle scars, but as long as it's worth it, and they usually are.

So Heirs premiered, and it is all eye candy! But meh, is that really it? I don't know. I'd probably still follow it, purely for its aesthetic purpose, though I do hope the story picks up to make it a little less like I am wasting my time.

Got my new S4 too yay! And it came with Dropbox installed and I am automatically a Dropbox Guru now, 48GB of bonus space. So much win. Gotta be smarter now, can't be outdone by my phone can I.

I've got some things to settle tonight. And I've also realized that I'm not really for multitasking. Rather, when I get pre-occupied with thoughts, I seriously can mess up the simplest of tasks. Leading to many funny instances.

So ultimately, my best friend, would be a to do list. Keeps me organized, keeps me in check, ensures I do all that is necessary, and ultimately leads me to achieving my goals!

Memories. Good old memories. But that's exactly what they are. And that's exactly what they should be.

If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for anything. Sucker Punch
Be hurt, the world can take it. No Strings Attached

Enjoy whatever whenever! =)

No comments: