Monday, October 14

Pain Is Essential

It's hurting all over. I am hurting all over..

My muscles (or the lack of muscles) are all sore. I'm not red in terms of sunburn but I am sunburnt - just brown in a very non fashionably manner. Think dip dye kinda brown from my sleeve, to my watch band, to my gloves, to the tip of my open finger gloves.

And I've got a case of batman tan too. Them shades. Bah.

And my scalp is on fire too. Because I hadn't want my Zhik cap to go diving. And I can't put aloe on my scalp can I?!

Nuff' of complaining, not that I was actually complaining. It was a good weekend. A well spent one. Except that I am in pain. Thank God that we're off tomorrow. Recovery Tuesday.

Watched episode 2 of Heirs. Is it me or does the show really make no sense? 0__o

I am getting a little frustrated at myself for wanting to continue following it but thinking that it's a utter waste of my brain power. It's seriously just for the eye candy.

Gotta get organized because all this unorganization is not doing me any good whatsoever.

Selamat Hari Raya to those celebrating the festivities and to everyone else, happy holidays!

No comments: