Thursday, October 24

Why Do You Lie?

Hmmmmmm. It's 10 already, it was 8 just awhile ago. Likewise, it's Friday tomorrow already, it was just Monday, like yesterday. But it's funny because when at work, time goes by incredibly slowly.

I want to go to some place pretty. Peaceful. Without any distractions. Just a good book, fresh air, hot coffee would be a bonus. No TV, no internet connection, no data, no cellphone.

It'd be best if I could somehow still read recaps of episode 6 of Heirs though. Can't say I'm invested in the show still. But there's a lot of cute. Well, eye candy cute and cute banter, and moments. But it seems like it's about to get nasty and I don't like nasty, but they've got a story to tell otherwise there won't be a show.

I don't have thoughts tonight. At least none that I can think of right now.


Drinking From The Bottle - Calvin Harris feat Tinie Tempah

We live, we die, we give, we try, we kiss, we fight, also we can have a good time!

No comments: