Monday, October 7

A Little More Like Me, A Little Less Like You

Brain is on an overdrive, in the good sense. It's like I'm bursting with enthusiasm as we speak. Strange, because even I'm not too sure what exactly am I excited about, but of course, there are reasons, just can't quite put my finger on it.

Guess the crappy bugs have gone away, for now at least. =))

Email frenzy to commence in a little bit. Tummy behave. It was all nice and calm. The motions set in place. And then you come along. Again! I'm not complaining. Not exactly.


Wake Me Up - Birdy

NooOOooOoo! There's actually a cover of this by her, I am in a disbelief! I can't tell if I like this or not actually. It was a fun, upbeat song with Avicii's version. Birdy just made it sad, like really sad and painful. But I suppose it kinda works too. Sorta. No?

Also, I finally had my facial today. My face feels ultra clean. That aside, facial today was definitely one of the best facials I've done. Mostly because the shoulder massage was awesome, and also because they've also resorted to giving hand massages too! Guess they finally figured that they needed to do something to counterbalance all that extraction pain.

My favourite part of facials is the massage. My least favourite part of it ironically is, the facial itself. Hahaha.

Can you tell? 

No comments: