Tuesday, October 22

There's No Wrong, It's Just Port

If you saw that coming, well done genius! :P

RAWR.

On that same note, today was more lousy than good. Here's why.

I tried to be smartass way too many times today and too many times, things backfired on me. The shit I say sometimes. Assholes don't deserve my time, neither do people who can't be bothered to ask nicely and expect me to help them. And I'm disappointed at myself for feeling so negatively so strongly about this particular human being whose identity I don't even know for sure. And I'm also disturbed because I said I'll pass the word around when I really don't want to, and won't. And also for being a cheapo by paying RM10 for a haircut at Aeon Big's "salon" which now seems somewhat imbalance to me. I am gonna do a test tomorrow to see if anyone notices anything off, if yes, it's a call to make an appointment at an actual salon. And there goes more money. My skin is also peeling (flaking more like it) and it's gross. And for lousy coffee (or is it just me today?), which I hope won't keep me awake tonight or I might kill someone.

The good though, at least the RM10 haircut left me with decent bangs, so I suppose it's not too bad. That's highly likely the only good thing to be honest. Bah.

Hahaha. Ohwell, it's a good thing I'm rather resilient. Life goes on. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a proposal that might interest you. I noticed you have a few advertising space on your blog. We would like to invite you to join the Lazada Malaysia Affiliate program where you get a cut/commission from us for every sale that you bring to us ! You can find out more abt the program here http://www.lazada.com.my/affiliate/. You can contact me at affiliate@lazada.com.my.

Thank you. Sofia Wong.

Ai said...

Hi Sofia,

Thanks, I'll check it out! =)