Saturday, October 19

Life of The Rich & Famous

Not. (The continuation of the Heirs effect.)

It's easy to assume, and I see how people can be misled. But ohwell. There's more to what meets the eye. And if you can't get beyond that, too bad. Your loss.

Frankly speaking. I am absolutely unapologetic for who I am or, what I am, and for that matter, of what I am capable of doing.

If today isn't considered a good day, I don't know what day would. =))


My Love - Lee Sung Chul

So sweet. Read.

A girl can dream. And she will.

Jeremy said I lost weight when he saw me today! *happy dance* I reckon I was plenty cool today too - as I am pretty much every other day, so long I don't beat myself up unnecessarily.

Shazam > Soundhound anytime, any day.

Man in Love - Infinite; 0330 - UKISS; 1-4-3 - Henry; 我好想你蘇打綠; Gotta Talk To You - Seungri. All songs identified via Shazam goodness today.

If I don't want to talk to you, I won't.

No comments: