Friday, October 11

Who Are You? It's Me

// Scheduled post. //


It's Me - Kahi

Now, THAT is some serious abs. #abenvy T___T

I've always liked Kahi. She was my favourite from After School, which is why I am not particularly surprised that they don't seem to be doing too well after her departure. UEE comes in second (only because I really liked her in Ojakgyo Brothers).

I can hardly understand the lyrics, nor do I really want to understand the meaning behind "I'm so bad girl, I'm so cool girl, I'm so sexy sexy sexy girl", but I do like the sound of it.

And the music video is preeettty! Everything about it 'fits', if you get what I am trying to say - the backdrop, the fashion, the cinematography, the air in which Kahi holds it all together with such ease.

Some serious Kahi love. And even more serious is my abs envy.

No comments: