Wednesday, September 18

Wise Men Say, Only Fools Rush In


Can't Help Falling In Love - UB40

I'm totally recovered from yesterday's lousy mood. Sorta. =)

Though I do have an amendment I'd like to make. I mentioned in yesterday's post that "not feeling like the brightest of bulbs was already getting to me", in all honestly, I have never felt that I am the brightest bulb, what I had meant to convey was that I felt like I was below my own average. Which really sucked.

But ohwells, all is good now. =)

Lengthy post ahead because I seem to have quite a number of thoughts today.

People say a girl can dream hey.. I would like my future wedding to be by the beach, where I'd wear a pretty (but simple) flowy white wedding dress, like this, or this, or this. With pretty gold/ bronze flip flops. Ahahaha! And my guests can wear flip flops too because I've always wondered what goes through people's minds when they wear any form of heels to the beach. Hello? Sand -> heels -> sink. How to walk?

And I'd like to be holding a bouquet of Baby's Breath, click here and here. So pretty! =)

I would pray and hope that it wouldn't rain on my wedding day, considering it's redundant to have tents built for a beachside wedding. But if it does indeed rain, I'll probably ban umbrellas because 1, umbrellas always get in the way and 2, for some strange reason, umbrellas remind me of funerals. So I'll probably have colorful raincoats ready. And my guests can wear rain boots or something of that sort. Hahaha.

As for the groom, well, that I haven't given much thought because of all things, that's the one thing that I probably wouldn't have any control over. I wouldn't be picky about the beach either, but I'd obviously like it to be somewhat secluded and clean. I can't imagine (yet) that the wedding would be overseas because I think it would costs a bomb to fly all my favourite people to the location and pay for their stay, though a girl can dream, but I'll be realistic to this point. So a nice quiet, clean and cozy beach within Malaysia would do. For the time being.

And I can tell you now that if and when that day really comes, and you do get an invite, you are a very important person to me. And that would be the reason you're invited.

Wedding hallucinations dreams aside, my wisdom tooth is hurting, again. Gahh. And no, I'm not going to the dentist for it because it'll be the same old just-extract-it-once-and-for-all and you'll never have to bear the pain again. No thank you, I'll bear with the pain, thanks very much.

Also, I did wake up to go jog this morning. Plus minus 30 minutes all in all. My legs wanted to die. Heh. My knee actually hurt at one point, so I stopped and walked and then I felt like I was being lazy so I jogged again. I wonder how I'll survive the 10km. Maybe I should really try the sticky tape thing, a friend recommended it to me saying that it actually helps prevent soreness when you run long(ish) distances. But it's so expensive!

Tummy feels a little weird. Probably wasn't a wise decision to have that iced latte and that mushroom aglio together hmm. My hair is actually quite long now, and I am toying with the idea of keeping it till December and then dip dying the ends with some funky ass color since I'd be free to do so by the end of the year. I'd accept sponsorship. How about, if you'll pay for it, I'll color it whatever color you will. Okay. On second thoughts, maybe not.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. =))

Fall in love with me? Please pretty please. Hahaha.

No comments: