Friday, September 6

And It Only Gets Funkier

Organic Hojicha Chai. Roasted Green Tea with spices. Smells good, haven't tasted it yet. Instruction said to brew it for 4 minutes.. which would be right about now.

Hmm. I probably still prefer the taste of brown rice green tea.

I am likened to believe that all things happen for a reason, whether good or bad. We may not know it, but that's because we're not meant to know all things!

Put in some extra hours again today, which turned out to be a smart move because I can proudly say that my work week ended on a awesomely good note.

My face does need some rescue work though. Breakouts are all over and my fingers keep itching to poke my pimples. And sailing this Sunday means more sun exposure.

But who am I kidding. Fun-under-the-sun trumps facial breakouts, anytime anyday!

So, I was starving when we finally left work and was thinking of treating myself to some icecream since this week has been such a good run. But I ended up sticking to my cherry tomatoes with Mizkan sesame dressing with extra sesame.

Not bad eh? ;)

My room smells a tad funny. And I can't seem to trace where the smell is coming from. I hope that it's not gonna keep me awake tonight..

Neways, a great weekend to all you peeps! Sending love to all..

No comments: