Wednesday, September 4

Dear Darling, Please Excuse My Writing


Dear Darlin' - Olly Murs

Another good day to say the least. Productive at work again, although it was only because I put in extra hours today. I wonder if it's because I'm coming close to the end of it that I feel things are getting easier and easier to do. Hm.

Sneezed. Twice. Who there?? Fess up.

I was torn between Dear Darlin' and Roar. Both are equally entertaining tunes.


Roar - Katy Perry

So why not just share and listen to both. There's a third too actually, Avicii - Wake Me Up. But three is too much of a crowd.

Coffee before bed last night was a terrible idea. So I learn. Today, it's icecream and organic brown rice green tea. Woot woot! Nothing makes a happy girl happier, with the exception for icecream. :D


You're gonna hear me roooooar! 

No comments: