Thursday, September 5

Thank You's That Are Due

Dear Lord, thank you for today. Thank you for showing me grace and how to respond to unkind people of sorts. And thank you for showing me that being the better person will not only make a difficult moment pass more quickly, but that it also ultimately leads to my own happiness too.

I was a pescetarian today. Had fish paste noodles for lunch. I reckon I could stick to this diet for much longer. I feel healthier. Now all I need it to throw in some form of exercise. Plus, being vegetarian / pescetarian really isn't all that hard!


Sometimes, when you want to prove a point, is it to prove it to yourself? Or is it a show for others? Ask yourself that question first. Because then it determines how you act in a given situation.

Sneezed. Twice again today. Who's that!

Sleeeeepy! ZZzzZzzzZ, and it's Friday tomorrow! =))

No comments: