Tuesday, September 3

The 3rd of September

Let's see..

Work was extremely productive today. I do work best with well constructed to-do-lists.

Bought some groceries yesterday so that I could 1) eat in and save some money, 2) eat healthy (I'm vegetarian this week, just for the sake of it), and also 3) try out some new simple foolproof dishes, BUT, the gas stove at home decided to go wonky. So all my raw materials are just sitting in the fridge as of now.

I had cherry tomatoes with Mizkan sesame dressing for dinner. And orange juice. And a cup of coffee. Hee!

My current total count of footwear is 27 pairs. Or maybe 28 including the pair I keep in my car. Or 29, the pair I keep under my desk at work. That's about right.

I am in need of a facial. And a hair trim. And new socks. Also about time to upgrade from the S2. Thinking nutella and toast for brekkie tomorrow. And maybe a kiwi fruit too.

Doggie has been naughty. Peeing everywhere possible. I really don't like rodents either. Meh.

Mom had bought a tonne of ice cream. I completely forgotten! I'll have some tomorrow too in that case. Since this vegetarian diet keeps me way below my daily calorie count anyway.

Vietnam next? Busan too. Greece someday. Maldives as well, I'd settle for Kapalai actually - never knew of the existence of this island until a friend of mine's recent visit. If I end up in the States, I'd be mighty angry at myself if I missed San Fran again. Yellowstone, and Seattle too (just these for the time being). Japan?

Ahhhh, the world is such a big big place. And this song comes to mind.. =))


Big Big World - Emilia

And today is the day the little rascal brother of mine finally turns 18! Happy 18th birthday! xxx

No comments: