Saturday, September 21

Maybe I'll Have A Teensy Bit of Ice Cream

Aww man, I'm 58 minutes into the replay of Race 13 of the AC and I am feeling real sad for the Kiwis. =/

Two side points. Boss asked me if I was following the America's Cup today and that conversation sure took me by surprise. Having thought about it though, it does makes sense that he's watching it. Point 2 - I know I've said how I don't ever want to date a sailor no more, but, I am thinking it's gonna be tough to not date a sailor.

It's just one of those things.

Since I've already paused the clip.. Funny how I had already read race recaps before watching it and already knew the outcome anyway but yet watching it now makes me feel even sorrier about the race. Maybe it's because you actually see the crew putting in all that effort to finish the race and you know that they're not gonna make it. BAH. I've been there, done that (albeit on a much much much smaller scaled race), it sucks.

I think I may have just sat there and cried, if it were me. Complete with, "I'm just gonna quit", but that explains why I not at that level and instead sitting here writing this. Of course, that's just me putting it plainly. There's more serious and realistic reasons as to why I'll never make it that far in this sport.

But ohwell. It's not always about me hey.

Psych challenge 2013 ended well. "It's a wrap!" is what I had in my mind when all the winners were announced. :D

I actually hadn't done much but being a part of it still made me feel happy and proud. This is exactly what we coin as basking in reflected glory. I do remember some things I learnt in my degree.

I'm tired, and feeling mildly under the weather. My effing wisdom tooth is still hurting, I had kept to chewing food with the right set of my teeth (so to speak) but I think that has taken a toll too because I've now got an ulcer on the right side from biting myself too many times. -__-

In any case, all's well ends well. Saturday has been great, I must say. =))

2 comments:

Wanchai said...

Awesome!!!! :)

Ai said...

Wanchai, why hello there! =))