Monday, September 16

A Monday That Feels Like A Sunday

My Bali post seems to be getting quite a bit of hits, actually.

I'm not difficult to please, but I've got pet peeves too. I don't particularly like waiting for people. So I try not to be late, though I'm still not very good at it. I don't like people saying they're sorry all the time. I don't like people forcing their thoughts, views or opinions on me. I don't like rude and/or mean drivers on the roads. I don't like it when my freshly done manicure gets all smudgy.

I signed up for a 10km run coming Oct, what was I thinking. Having to actually run it aside, I just realized I don't really have much time to train for it. Most weekends leading to the run is actually occupied already, leaves me with practically no time to practice!

9 things we need to just be honest about already. Ditto!

Looks like it's gonna be busy stress busy stress for the next couple of weeks, but fear not, I have A WHOLE EHD WORTH OF DRAMAS TO WATCH! /glee Thank you you!

I'm already slowly starting to work on things I wanna accomplish next year, too soon? Should I keep my bangs? I'm undecided.

Last but not least, Happy birthday Malaysia! =)

No comments: