Thursday, September 12

I'm Giddy From All The Cute

"Joo Joong Won, Joo Joong Two, Joo Joong Three.." Master's Sun (2013). That's all it takes. That one thing. The right thing. From that one person.

Such an adorable show. I'm hooked.

The premise initially didn't interest me - with our heroine seeing ghosts and the usual-chaebol-prince who has the-usual-dramaland-problems. But I happened to read one episode, or was it having seen one particular screenshot..?? Either or. And that's how I got started.

If you've been following my blog for a while, you'd know that I have the habit of reading dramas instead of watching them. I read recaps of episodes on Dramabeans, the best thing I've stumbled upon on the worldwideweb, sans Google that is.

Bali travel buddy - her name is Wai Li and mine's Ai Li. 

Speaking of today, I don't feel too swell actually. Think I am getting slightly feverish. Boo hoo. And the throat hurts.

Stinky feet. But I wasn't even wearing my closed toe pumps today. Rawr. It'd Friday tomorrow anyway, and a long weekend for those of us in Malaysia.

Hope I get better soon! =))

1 comment: