Friday, September 20

When You've Done What You Can

And have given it your best shot.

Turns out, Master's Sun has such a huge fan base. =)) Can't believe it's gonna be another week before the next episode. Well, at least something to look forward to to the next week .

Not counting calories today. Confirm exceed.

Psych Challenge tomorrow, we're all set. Or at least we've done our prep as best as we can. If any issue is to arise, we'll just wing it. I'm pretty confident we'll manage just fine.

It's starting to dawn on me that I'm not going to be part of this team for much longer. It's definitely one of the best teams I've been a part of, everyone compliments everyone. That's what a team is all about.


No Matter What - Seo In Guk

You've got a reason to smile because, you know you've done your best! #tgif

5 comments:

KRY said...

So the rumors are true then? That you will be resigning from your position at the end of this year? That would be quite a bad news.

Ai said...

Well, those weren't exactly rumors, but plans changed, so I am staying on for a while longer after all.

KRY said...

Haha, 진짜요? That would be great. Couldn't imagine if the visual is gone, but most importantly your words of “knowing where to find you” will remain valid. This is definitely a good start for the coming Christmas. Of course, merry Christmas to you and happy Boxing Day, if you do celebrate it. =)

Ai said...

진짜. Well, at least I am good for something hey.

Thanks! Blessed Christmas to you too.

KRY said...

아닙니다, 누나. It’s just I still don’t know much about you yet; for those who do, I’m sure you are good for a lot of things.

And the way you put it, it just sounds like you were having some tough times? I've told you before I will meet you and I have no intention breaking that promise, so please take care of yourselves, or at least until then, 네?