Friday, September 27

Ready Steady Go

For starters, let's rewind back to a couple of days.

Wednesday - This day, I felt iffy. Iffy in the sense that I didn't feel right. If I had to explain that feeling in words or actions, it would be similar to me wanting to cut my hair off. Something like that. I'm glad I didn't go with it nonetheless. Also the day Oracle beat Emirates Team New Zealand (in Malaysian time).

Thursday - Was green tea latte day. Yay me. But there were still moments in which I asked myself if I'm being the best I can, and doing the best I can. To not be judgemental, to not be impatient, to not be defensive. I felt like I tried but was not trying hard enough.

So now we come to Friday, first up, thank God it's Friday. =))

There are many times when I come to conclusion that I much rather be alone. It's easier that way I tell myself. I just need plan my own time, do my things, at my own pace. Sorta kinda.

I'm not saying that I don't need friends or family, they're essential don't get me wrong. I suppose it's just what kind of relationship you end up having with people that matters. Now it sounds as though I've got some attachment issues hey?


Ready Steady Go - Paul Oakenfold

Maybe that's just it.

There was some grave news today at work too, a student had gotten into an accident and had lost his life. It's sad. It really is. You never know what might happen tomorrow, or in the next second.

So as always, but more so now than ever, cherish all that you've got, say all that you've got to say and be earnest about the things you do. Don't waste time and effort doing things that won't matter. Don't hurt people just because. Do what you know is right, even if it may not be the easiest thing to do. Be truthful, be kind, and live and let live.

Happy Friday you all, and have a great weekend.

No comments: