Tuesday, July 12

Self Control

Was practicing that the whole morning. Had random ideas / thoughts to share but figured it would have been a bad idea to write one sentence each time. Makes me look like someone who has nothing better to do / desperate for attention.

Neither of the two are not true though.

Okay no wait, I do have to pack my bag, which I have been putting off the whole morning too.

Random idea 1: What is your tipping culture. It all started when Sharon asked me if I ever tip taxi drivers in Bkk. I don't. Then as I was pumping petrol at the gas station this morning, the assistant helped me pump my petrol and he also cleaned my glass for me. Then I was thinking, should I tip? But I didn't.

What would you have done?

Random thought 2: I just lost my train of thought. Rawr. Nevermind.

Anyhows. I am not lugging my laptop again this time. Because Nicky is bringing his and I am sure he'll be kind enough to let me use his lappie to read my drama recaps!

Oh yes! Random thought 2: I had barley for breakfast today. And then I thought to myself, Is barley healthy or not? So I googl-ed it. You can read too. Felt happy afterwards, because there are many benefits to barley.

Yay, the kawan is picking me up to go for lunch and sending me to Sentral to catch my bus to the airport. Whee, okay, I seriously gotta go pack now.

Bye bye! See you after 11 days! Don't miss me too much.

No comments: