Tuesday, July 26

What More Is There To Discover, I Wonder

Same strategy, different person. That's what it looks like to me. I am letting it slide lah because it's not worth it.

I was playing Lena Park on Grooveshark today while reading recaps of Myung-wol the Spy, gotta curb this drama reading addiction of mine, such a waste of time! and I came across this song which seems to be a mish-mash between a Park Bom single and Lena's single. But I kinda like it anyway so here it is.



I did some damage control to my poor finger. It looks retarded now (the shape of the nail) but Wes says no one is going to notice it unless they really stared. Then again, I am not bothered about how it looks now, I am just hoping that my nail grows faster and quickly covers the bare spot which exposes the raw skin beneath the nail because every time it touches something slightly, it's irritatingly painful.

New songs into the phone! Should test the new playlist while I go for my jog but I am so lazy, and is it just me or is there weather really hot and stuffy the past 2 days?

Sides, it is getting kinda dark. :/

No comments: