Friday, July 22

5 Days Of Racing; Home Tomorrow

And more on being random.

The guys seem to be planning for a party tonight. Meh, not quite up for it but we'll see. Sucks to be alone / anti social on a Friday night particularly while at a sailing event. We shall see.

And I didn't forget, TGIF!

So, we're second overall. I feel like I almost broke my limbs today racing. Wind was strong today. We didn't hoist our spin due to safety reasons and when we finally did, we had to fish it out of the sea due to a super unsuccesful drop. But all in all, it was good fun.

Grooveshark is awesome. Maybe I can just play it all night and skip the party. Be a homey on a Friday night.

I can't think anymore because too many people are staring at the screen as I am writing this so whatever. I broke a nail. And so I cut the rest short, but they still cracked. Think I am extremely low on calcium. Eat and eat, so fat now. I have got weird tan lines on my face despite my best efforts to do damage control. Ugh. I knew I should have never gone back to the dark side. Temptation is bad, and worst still, now I am addicted again. How do I go back to the bright side??

Freaking became my favourite word. I reckon it is much better than using f*cking anyway.

So much going on, so little energy.

Home tomorrow...

2 comments:

tommie said...

lol at the dark side...

Ai said...

LOL, I think you're the only one who caught that!