Wednesday, July 27

Told You It Was Going To Be Multiple Postings Today

Dinner was filling and fulfilling. Mostly fulfilling though. Love you long long time, don't ever forget that. <3

Today was spent pretty much being random at large. Rediscovered that I really own a lot of pink stuff. Repacked my closet, I officially own too many bottles of shower gel and lotions from Bath & Body Works. I should also start giving away my CD's which I no longer use anyway.


My phone's playlist was on shuffle yesterday and this song was played. It used to sting a little listening to it but the hurting sensation was no longer there yesterday.

As I said, today was spent being random...

Also, I was bored. Very. Extremely bored.

No more postings for today unless something dramatic happens, but I hope not. I much prefer a peaceful evening followed by a good night's rest.

Whee, good night all, 2 more days to the weekend!

No comments: