Thursday, July 28

K.I.S.S

Keeping it short and simple. Or at least that's what I am going to attempt to do. And the best way to achieve that, point format.
  1. Insomnia last night. Dang it. Gotta burn more brain cells or work those fatty cells more today.

  2. Don't know about you guys girls who use hand creams /lotions... Does your mouse or table or whatever-your-hand-comes-in-contact with feel greasy and grow moldy after awhile? How do you tackle this dry-skin-but-hate-the-sticky-sensation issue?

    I've tried good non-greasy hand creams but the problem still persists! Annoying to the max. I just keep washing my hands and it ends up being more dry than ever.

  3. Washed my toilet just now. SuSu is coming to visit over the weekend. That explains the extra effort in cleaning up the room.

  4. Lie To Me (not the Korean drama series!) is so good! Try, just try lying to me now, I dare you. :P

  5. Checked air tickets for Bangkok in Sept, looking at three different airlines all of which are so expensive. :/ And the sessions keep expiring on me! Gah. Reminds me of how much I hate going through all this. I'll do this at a later stage.

  6. Fancy K-Pop anyone? 2ne1's latest track - Ugly.

  7. Found my Chapter 1 readings for Cross Cultural Psych which I never read back then, proven by no highlighting on either page. Thinking of doing some quality reading, will get started today maybe.

  8. I am such a hoarder. I have a collection of i) earrings, ii) stuffed toys, iii) CD's, iv) toiletries, v) haih, just way too many things let's put it that way.
I'll try to not post multiple today and keep the attention seeking slightly more mellow!

No comments: