Wednesday, July 27

It Is Wednesday Today!

I used to get really hyped up about Wednesday's back when I was working because Wednesday meant 2 things.

1) It's mid week. Meaning 2 more days of work and it is my weekend to enjoy.
2) Because of reason 1, I'd find kawans to hang out with after work just to celebrate that it is mid week already.

I kinda miss celebrating Wednesday's but that's okay because tonight, we're gonna have some alcohol in the blood yo! Meeting Ivy C for dinner, it's been some time since I last hanged out with the friends (with the exception of Sharon Kong lah that is).

So I am looking forward to tonight!

Hair, grow to that length, nao!

Sharon Kong, it is your fault for bringing that photo up after so long.

I woke up this morning feeling feverish again. Chai, complete with all the symptoms you listed the other day. Felt like my bones became stones. -_-

What do you do when you have questions but you don't know the right person to direct the questions at? Hm. I hate un-answered questions because it then becomes a never ending sorta thing.

Spent all morning trying to figure out why the Pc Suites aren't working and why my lappie isn't allowing me to play videos! Probably should go check if lil bro is awake already and get him to sort it out for me. Hee`!

Technology, please, let us just get along once. Once is all I ask for. K? Thanks.

P/s: I don't use that much lah's anymore do I?!

No comments: