Friday, July 29

A Mixture Of Positives And Negatives

Still feeling a little meh-ish. But it's fine. It's Friday after all. TGIF people! :D

I know I said that I'll try not to multiple post because it shows very clearly how much I crave for attention then again, it is a known fact that I am an attention seeker so whatever lah, I am bored.


I like miss A! I liked all their previous songs too. And I think they're one of the few girl bands who aren't trying too hard to stand out but very naturally have the stage presence. Know what I mean?

Anyway. "I don't wanna be in love alone", seriously, who in the right mind wants to be in love alone? That's just kinda sad.

I shifted the positioning of my lappie to one side of the table instead of it being smack center so that I would have some space to do some serious reading. I like how everything sits on my table now except that I have a feeling it's terrible for my posture because as I am typing this, my body is twisted to the left and it kinda gets uncomfortable after awhile.

Grr. Okay I ran out of things to say so bye!

Enjoy the weekend. Love lots! :)

No comments: