Monday, July 11

Funny What A Movie Can Do For A Music Video

Watched Transformers 3 with the little bro and the kawan today! I know I heard the song before, and I actually kinda liked it already but was just never too bothered to find out who sang it or what song title was it. That is until I heard the ending credits.



Saw that Mr Mike Wan posted this too awhile ago. So that's what Iridescent means! On an entirely different note, why you emo much?? Cheer up, being 24 mustn't suck that much, you're making me get cold feet about my birthday next year!

The world is so small it scares me a little sometimes. Looks like everyone knows everyone. I know, six degrees of separation right? But still! Guess if I were to see it in a positive light, it's a good thing. Kinda means I have a close knit of friends and everyone pretty much gets along with everyone.

I talk write so much these days. Even I surprise myself. I hope I am not burdening my readers with my verbal diarrhea. I apparently even have readers from France now, 25 visits today, last I checked.

Looks like it's going international!

No comments: