Saturday, July 9

Because Now I Am Stronger


Haha, it's weird. This was one of my favorite songs from her back in those days. And as I was just randomly thinking about stuff to myself the other day, I subconsciously started humming to this tune.

And yes, I am back, till Tues that is.

Then I am flying to Miri for the Borneo Race where we'll be sailing from Miri to KK. That's a first for me, so I am rather excited. And to top it all off, it's all expense paid for! Whee~

The 10 days in Thailand was awesome. More on that in another post perhaps, if I ever get my head around to writing that post.

Sailing tomorrow. Still short of one crew. Ugh.

I was toss and turning in bed this morning (considering we arrived back home half past 1 in the morning), and I had gazillion thoughts running through my head, I can't even recall half of them as I speak now but I hope the thoughts don't come flooding into my head again tonight.

I want to lie in bed, cover myself under my warm sheets and fall into sleep and drift straight into dreamland.

Dear random thoughts, please stay clear of my mind tonight okay? Regards, your brain.

No comments: