Monday, July 11

The Question To Ask Is

Waiting for the car to come back so that we can make our way to MV for makan, hair appointment and movie.

I don't recall ever being a David Archie fan but I think I may just be turning into one! The radio stations have been playing his songs over and over and over again (so typical) since he's coming to Malaysia (it seems). This was playing on the radio awhile ago...



Was tidying my diary last night, haven't used it in so long, one month is long considering it is a diary. Came across one of my random notes:

3/5/2011

The question to ask is:

WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE?

The harder I try to forget, the further deep I fall.
The more I try to give up, the harder it seems.
Maybe if I stopped trying, it'll all be back to normal.
Can you please don't break my heart?

Tired. Good night.

I don't even remember who this note was addressed to. I am a pretty emo kid sometimes.

Dinner with the friends later tonight at the Mango place. Mental note to self: Find out the real name of this place for goodness sake.

Today, I am dressed all in clothes bought from Thailand. Minus what's underneath that is. Denim shorts, owl top, red belt, gladiators, earring, ring and bag. Really, half my closet are stuff from Thailand. Rather, most of the things I wear nowadays are from Thailand.

And... the car is home! Bye!

Rawr. The car went out again. So I have gotta wait. Super hate it when other people's lousy time management foil my plans. Because when others are involved, then it is beyond my control. Meh.

Anyway. I need to stop stalking blogs and Facebook profiles. Makes me feel like I am violating some law, consistently scared of getting caught someday. No matter how I see it, nothing is going to change. Knowing more or seeing more, it doesn't change anything!

I really hope the queue for tickets won't be long. I really hope we get to have lunch before the appointment. Brr, stupid people.

Stupid fly, stop buzzing around already, you are annoying me!

No comments: