Sunday, June 1

Did you know that every first day of the month, you get a Mc D vanilla sundae cone at RM0.50 (tax not included); with tax, it becomes RM0.525 ---> RM0.55?!

I just knew, today. I know, slow. But haha, at least I had ice cream...

Gah, went training today, damn damn damn unfit. Heng said: That's what you should expect for lying in bed for one whole week.

Seu said: Wah, I saw you trimming, third race, your face *imitates how I looked when trimming*, very tired hor??

FYI, second race was freaking 4 laps, when usually, it's only 2. And we had 3 races!! And *ahem* I was discharged last Saturday!

Hmm. But anyway need to start going back to the gym lah! Must! MUST!

Then had Seu's friends who came. A few things they said (to me):
1. "You going to apply sunblock or are you not dark enough?" <--- Sarcasm I tell you, sarcasm, ouch.
2. "If you don't tell people you are Chinese when speaking BM, the assumption would be that you're NOT one." <--- This one I take as a praise.
3. They didn't say this per say, but they probably were/are thinking it...

"Wah, this girl super can eat!!"

Why? Cuz...

I had an A&W waffle for breakfast and we ALL skipped lunch cause we were running late for the start, and when race ended, I was the first to complain of being hungry and we went to have food somewhere somewhere, I finished my meal super fast, had the biggest glass of yin-yong and I was still hungry. Oh my..

The "must, must!!" go to gym part has just increased with more MUST(s)..

And... about yesterday's post. Am feeling a whole lot better after a good dinner at Bakerzin's =) and shopping afterwards with the mom and brothers at One Utama =). I tell you, feeling depressed sucks. Really.

Must get rid of that sucky feeling f.a.s.t.

Back to today, ugh, muscles feeling sore-ish and my limbs are just plain lazy already. Even showering was tiresome. Too lazy to clean the room, and not being anal about it actually feels pretty good. Have NO intentions of spending time studying today, hm, that's bad. Lol.

...And I am talking to myself!!

Aha. Counting down. 4 days to go!! =)

It's gonna be a long day tomorrow, oh no wait, it's gonna be a long, but great week.. I hope!

2 comments:

sleepycarrot2 said...

The RM0.50 thing's just a promotional technique to lure you to buying their sundae cones when you didn't actually plan to. Very much like chocolates. Nobody plans in detail to buy chocolates. You see the cheaper ones at the counter and wahlah- you've taken the bait!

Not that I don't fall for it either buahahahaha...

Anyway, glad to read that you're alright. :)

Ai said...

Haha!! Yeah man! Make ppl fat only. -_-

Haha, oh well. I happy, they happy can lah, win win!!

=) Thank YOU for dropping by!