Thursday, June 26

Muaha.
Eh wait, I wanted to say "Hooray, last day of classes!"
...but no leh, still got tuts tmr and stupid LAN.
Ugh.


Wo bu xiang shang ke liao lah! =S

Freaky fact: My pink domino counter disappeared mysteriously. I am pretty sure I did not delete it but.. It's gone! Oh well, not that it makes much of a diff so I'm not too bothered about getting it back anyway.

So yes, Urbanscapes!!

Extracted from Bijou's Facebook.

People, I jarang, no. I VERY JARANG get Sat offs!
Come lahhh, we all go have some fun under the sun together-gether...
Pls?!


The Official KLue Urbanscapes page *click*
Bijou Bazaar @ KLue Urbanscapes page *click*

p/s: Easier to announce it here. Sekali gus tell everyone. Haha, I mmg malas. Also, mana tau ppl Google now also can end up here! =)

Ah sharks, I got no more counter! =/
Biar lahh.

So yes yes. Actually, haha, I being very honest here lah ok, I don't wanna drive there & I dun wanna take free shuttle.. but I wanna go! So any kind soul coughdrivercouch who wants to go (whether with me / not with me), can tumpang? =)

Reply @ my cbox lah! Or can sms me terus!! If u hv my number lah. =)

I dunno why but I just seem to have the weirdest feeling that I might just end up ffk-ing. After all. Again.

Did I just become too honest or what? =S <- Told u it's my latest most favorite smiley!

No comments: