Monday, June 16

Just a quick one.
*looks at clock*

Alamak, pass midnight sudah, now have to use 'yesterday'..

Anyway, racing yesterday was I would say, a lot better than I had expected it to be. =D With 2 newcomers, who would've figured we came in a good 1st, 2nd, 1st in the 3 races?!

We couldn't even beat coughRolfcough when we had our original set of complete crew!!

I so happy, Heng also very happy, Seu also very happy kut. Hahhaaaaa...
Thank you the 2 who came today! Smurf and Mike... *applause* Yay!

That's it for yesterday's racing..

Good news. Heng got accepted into Drake! It's a good thing...

..but I can't help thinking about the days when he'll not be around.

It's gonna be so awfully lonely and quiet.
Who am I supposed to share my deep dark secrets with?!
Who's gonna fetch me around to places, and..
Who's gonna talk to me about stuff,
Who's gonna tell me about how I had behaved wrongly..
Who's gonna be my buddy who's available 24/7?
Who is gonna be my twin...

I am so gonna miss him!! I feel like crying already.

Just why do I fight with him again?! Remind me please someone.

No comments: