Saturday, June 7

Self talk : My favorite-est shop is bound to be Elo in Telawi. Goshh, so freaking near some more.

Okay, apart from being
still very happy, I dunno if the fear of due dates has gotten to me yet. Oh, and mid terms too. Wooo, sailing this weekend padahal I should be burying my entire head in Social psych book.

Well, not like I'll be studying during the day also. I cannot focus during the day one lah, aiseh, biological clock damn screwed I tell you..

And haha, thank you all for the birthday wishes, birthday surprises, birthday gifts, birthday messages, birthday songs and birthday cards!! Thank you all once again. LOL.

How to not be happy you tell me?!

Cacated *heart* for all! [ <3 ] [ love ]

Being 20 feels pretty cool at the moment. Muahaahaa.

Started LAN today. Damn sad (contradict my earlier emotions for awhile), classes are until Sept lah! Man! What was I thinking? Wait, I know, was thinking "get it over with".

So, yeah lah, in a way, getting it out of the way also makes me feel a tad bit happier, so, yes yes.. Still pretty much happy. =)

Hehe...

*tiba tiba no mood edi; feel like slapping somebody*
Ai Li, chill chill... Take deep breath. 1, 2, 3...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dinner was with the mom @ Decanter; cause the boys had a day out with the dad. Dinner was yummy yummy... But their Mocha tak sedap, tak di-recommended. But yeah, I should have had their scones lah, but tidak. Cause of the 7pm 'restriction'. Nvmd.

After dinner, wah wah we wah! Mom good mood; I good mood; everywhere SALES; tummy full full, so we went shopping. Happy happy nyer!!!!

I got a new clutch (the handbag clutch lah duh) and tonnes of accessories to match it with!! Quick, ask me out. I wanna menunjuk-nunjuk! Haha, sorry lah, excited excited...

I still need a pair of black heels lahhhhh. Why so hard to find one?!

Oh, need to send sms to Betz, just remembered. Wee~ So many things to do before I enter dreamland today. Later today nahas lah, sleep & sail.

Imagine this: ZzzzzZzz ~ *tack* ~ "ploop" ~ pretty girl in dirty murky Klang water.
Aiyor... Terrible terrible. Don't imagine don't imagine.

Better go do what I need to do ler.. Don't wanna have mutated body parts after tmr! Byes! =D

No comments: