Wednesday, June 18

Mr Kevin Saw, Mr Michael Wan, & Ms Sharon Kong!

Thank u so much for the confidence u guys have in me. -_-
Apparently, I made it all the way to Subang and all the way back to Bangsar
without dying!

Walahhh, what an achievement kan?!

Okay, so what I am trying to say is, it may not seem like it, but when people (friends for that matter) joke about things like that, it really doesn't feel good, okay! it hurts..

Fine, I may not be the best of drivers, but was it really necessary to make it look as though people who sit in my car would either die or be traumatized by the experience?! Was it?

Nvmd, I pretty much have gotten used to the negative criticisms already. What's done cannot be undone. Nevertheless I'll make sure I become a better driver in time to come. You wait and see.

So, the interview todayyy.. Hm.. Yo, ppl, you guys reading this? *waves* Hi!! =)

So, the interview today was... interesting. I won't say much about how it went cause I don't really recall the whole process but I'll tell you the results of it tmr cause that is when I'll be informed about the results.

So yup, we shall wait with anticipation. No, I shall wait with anticipation..

Got to go get some stuff for tonights function... Before that, this has been my wallpaper since the sailing booth thing last week...

I just realized. The sail area of the platu is actually pretty big!