Saturday, June 28

What's it with 'I' today?!

This post was originally YESTERDAYS post! *wink*

During lunch @ HP mamak..

Me: Mak cik.. Nak 2 ringgit lekor, 1 ringgit pisang goreng.
The keropok lekor aunty: *before giving me what I wanted from her stall* Adik, you ni Cina ke Melayu?
Me: Er.. haha, aku Cina.
The keropok lekor aunty: Oh, *fades* tapi cakap macam Melayu...
Me: ...

...shud have said I was Melayu, maybe get more lekor. -_-

And then...

In LAN, when taking attendance,

Lecturer: ... Ng Ai Li??
Me: *puts hand up* Here...
Lecturer: *slight state of shock* You ah.. *points at me* Ng Ai Li???
Me: Yeahhh!?!?

What lah?!?!

*aili deep in thought*

Maybe it's just that she saw me on my phone so many times during her lecture..
Or she noticed that I was paying attention to my Social Psych textbook instead of her lecture..
Or maybe she just noticed I was yawning my whole way thru the lecture..

Or maybe perhaps she noticed that NONE OF MY GROUP MATES BOTHER SHOWING UP FOR HER DARN 3.30-6.30pm Malaysian History class!

Wth.

Warning:
*Short rant; skip if you don't wanna feel offended.

I cannot understand people who just dun bother showing up for class. If you've got work or something, fine lah. If someone died, or your tyre pancit, car mati engine and kenot restart, car accident/masuk hospital then fine by me also lah. But if you freaking skip class because you are LAZY and because your parents have too much money to send you for classes in which you conveniently decide to skip, and not to mention also causing your group mate to sit alone and stare at everyone else when the lecturer asks us to discuss our bloody quiz cum presentation which is due next week..

I've got nothing to say except, I feel like cursing and kicking some fat female butt.

Seriously. Why to I have this feeling that LAN is going to suck big time?! =/

*End of rant.

So well, went to the Gardens for dinner and Get Smart. Dinner was pricey, and so was Signature! =S

But once in awhile indulgence okay lah I guess. At least I don't freaking skip classes and waste my parents money. Oh wait, let me rephrase that. At least I don't freaking skip classes and waste the scholarship HELP is awarding me!

Now, maybe that's just one of the freaking reasons why I actually got awarded the scholarship! Because I freaking don't skip class as and when I want to! <- That's not right either but I ugh, I so need to get my point across.

Argh, I feel damn horrible for bitching about others here. But sorry, can't help it. It's just one of the things whereby I can no longer tahan. Seriously lah, why can't you people just freaking show up for classes when u are freaking supposed to?

Okayy sorry, so the rant didn't quite end where it was supposed to. But yeah. I was pretty damn pissed.

Contradicting to that, my remaining half of the evening was really actually pretty pleasant indeed.
=)

No comments: