Tuesday, June 17

Hehe, I just said all my "Eh, gtg... Need to start work..." on MSN and here I am the very next moment! How amazinggg.

Okay, after yesterday's moody post, today we shall engage in something more positive. Let's talk about wishful thinkinggg.... (assuming that's considered positive lahh..)

Ai Li wishes...

... that 205 and 208 essay would be completed when she wakes up tmr.
... that she could spend all she wants and not feel guilty afterwards.
... to go for a vacation, preferably now!
... that she'll have her own car.
... that Zero of Vampire Knights would suddenly appear in front of her.
... to watch all seasons of CSI, Prison Break & House.
... that she can cook proper meals.
... the last one's P&C, private and confidential. Don't bother guessing, you'll probably never get it anyway. That includes not asking btw.

I wanna go back in time, at least back to the time spent @ Japamala in Tioman.

Possible or not?

...Maybe in my dreams tonight lah.

Ah well, interview with Youth Malaysia's due tmr @ 5pm. All the way in Subang! Lucky got Betsy jie jie.
Wish me well? Though I don't really know if I want to intern after all.

Drove to SEA Park?? after class. Heng injured his neck so I had to, in replacement of him, fetch Wes to pick up his glasses. And I saw this pair of sunnies..


Well, not really this pair lah, but something similar..

I've been contemplating for so very long as to whether or not I should get myself a pair but it never happened.

Simple because I am simply too lazy to wear my contact lenses on a daily basis. Maybe I'd get myself a pair of those after the finals. =) I need motivation lah!

Gah, and so I guess I better start working hard from now. You too!

No comments: