Thursday, June 12

Most would by now already know that yesterday was spent shopping with the very happy Sharon Kong @ MV's.

She happy, so I also happy.
And Sharon dear, I am far from being annoyed lah. =)

Oh well, apart for being happy for her, I also had my fair share of shopping, so of course lah I also gembira! =)

Spent a good sum in Diva, I am falling in love with that place lah seriously. Hm, also finally bought goggles. One as replacement of Wes's and another for my my own use. Bought a uber cute pinkblue stripey mug from Jusco, it's so cute! Also got a sailor-ish top from Zara. (<-- Sharon's influence.)

But still, failed attempt in finding shoes. Those that catches my eye, either no size or just way beyond my budget.

Lunch was @ Sushi King's with the whole bunch, a very big bunch so I shall spare the names. I had Mc D's ice cream for after-lunch dessert. Dinner was with the Sharon Kong @ Esquire Kitchen. Yummy yummy... But ate too much I think.

And then later at night, supper with Wen @ Pelita.

Why am I telling you what I've been eating?! Cuz it's my 7 pm restriction lah! It is so so so screwed!
Mandy said: "Impossible lah, how can!" when she saw what the restriction was all about.
I damn sad but I am still happy lah overall. =)

----------------------------------------

Today, had lunch @ Lucky Gardens with Mandy, Sharon, Mike & Kev, curry fish head wor! Mhmmm, sedap mmg sedap, but again, we overdid it lah, ordered too much. Rather the fish head was way bigger than what we had imagined it to be.

Some more because Sharon Kong only eats expensive fish, ie: Salmon, we also ordered sotong and chicken.. So much food, so few of us; but we somehow miraculously managed to finish our food also lah.

I also got learnt a very valuable lesson today. Things that come in bigger packages does not necessarily mean it's cheaper. I kena 'con' all this while about my contact lense solution. -_-. Thank you Mandy anyway!

Then it was 2 hours of Biopsych followed by an hour of futsal... /*zeng zeng zenggg* =)

Damn fun, long time never play until so syiok edi. But, however, nevertheless, Ai Li must learn how to kick the ball. -_-"

Hahahaaaa, but still, it was loads of fun, running around the field? court? and getting all sweaty and tired. =) Must play more in future.. Similarly, must sail more and more also okay people?! *winks*

Dinner was @ Wai Sek Kai SS2. Had a minor.major shock when Betz said the fried lo bak had a funny smell. Padahal I was picking at the dish non-stop after having finished my fried hou jian! Die. Later sure food poisoning. Or so I was thinking.

Luckily, upon having the dish passed around to everyone for verification, we came to the conclusion that we had 3 super tasters with us at dinner: Sheryll, Darryl, and Betz. The rest of us had not been able to detect anything wrong with the dish. And so we finished it anyway. Aku safe! Phew~

So yeah, that pretty much sums up these two days of my life, very fun, very happy! This post was not planned, it turned out to be a lot longer than I had expected, way longerrrr. Oh well..

For now, Ai Li has to go try and start her assignments which are due less than 2 weeks from now. Bye!

2 comments:

endless-scroll said...

it's all bout food food food... everything seems fine. untill the last line...

assignments. =.=

Ai said...

mmg mah! human, this is reality!! =/

you teach one! =P