Friday, June 20

Noticed the frequency of entries as of the past week or so?

Yup, memang proven. When assignments pile up, I stress.
So when I stress, I blog more.
The more I blog, the less time I spend on assignments.
The less time I spend on assignments, the more stressed I become...

Vicious cycle is what people call it I think.

But I think for my case, it's pure padan muka-ness. *sighs*

Why lah why?!

Oh, we learnt in Biopsych yesterday that 'stress' isn't actually an emotion, it's a 'manufactured word', as Dr Hera put it. I think it's quite true... What is 'stress' lah? We keep using it to express how stressed we feel but what is stress?

Lost me? Nmvd, I think I lost myself too.
Lack of sleep, sleep debt is amounting to a very very big sum. Explains a lot.

Arghhh. Ugh!

Hm. My 7 o'clock restriction is so down the drain man. I can forget about it until the end of the semester.
Determination what?! Never heard of. =/

If only deadlines were datelines! Then we probably won't be so dead by the end of it.

No comments: