Tuesday, March 24

Tonight I Wonder

Where on Earth do people find the time to date?


The Nights - Avicii

Woots!

"One day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember."

So coming back, no, it's not because I'm bitter. But I genuinely don't see how people are able to fit dating into their daily lives.

Case study. Let's take a look at my schedule this week:

Monday's to Friday's are 9am to 6pm workdays. So that's a constant.

Monday night was spent at the gym for my personal training session. Tuesday is Bible Study Fellowship. Wednesday night is (by right) meant for climbing but I just found out that I've got to attend the meeting in Bangi and I am quite confident we'll not be ending early, so even if I have some time post-meeting, I'd probably go run in the gym for a bit to burn some calories. Thursday night is dinner with a friend visiting from Singapore and Friday night will be spent with the girlfriends from highschool. Saturday will be spent climbing, Sunday will be spent at church in the morning and sailing afterwards.

Where do you fit dating into that?

Moment of serendipity! 
Note to self: That's why you're still hopelessly single Ng Ai Li!

To be fair, my previous (non) relationships were all long distance, so I never had to think much about fitting dating time into my schedule.

But I am really curious now. Shed some light?

I have a confession to make before I end.

I ate bakwa when I got home from BSF earlier. And I'm trying to wash it down with Earl Grey + milk now but I suspect I'll have bakwa chasing me down in my dreams.

Night night! xx

No comments: