Thursday, March 19

Counting 1 to 10

I still cannot get enough of that sweet tune from my last post. Love love it.

But anyway, you can scroll down to listen to it if you haven't yet. Here's a tune that I quite enjoy as well, but have resisted posting it because of it's relation to the book/movie.


Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding

And because being random is sometimes therapeutic. Here goes:

1. I like Ellie's name. I could be an Ellie too. Ellie Ng Ai Li. Whatchu think?

2. To say that I've never dated before would be inaccurate. To say that I've had tremendous success at dating would be inaccurate too. But if anything, the one thing I really miss from those days were daily "Good morning sunshine" texts, and "Good night, sweet dreams" ones.

3. Mission hot bod shall, if not already, officially commence. 2015, I'll show you I can be a hot babe too!

4. Ever since I started receiving my paycheque starting this year, after my 3 months of voluntary unemployment, I've been spending quite a sum on my lunches. Well, not quite a sum per say, but I managed RM5 - RM8 lunches with ease in my first month of work, which works out to be less than RM50 per week. But now that has almost doubled, how do I control this.

5. I told Mom yesterday that the slice of carrot cake I got from Delicious (since it was on 50%) was edible although I am on my no carb diet plan because, carrots are vege, pineapple is a fruit and walnuts are protein. So it's not carbs! It didn't state anywhere on the menu (as far as I can recall) that it had cream cheese frosting, so that don't count. Lol

6. I am so cute sometimes.

7. I was jokingly telling my colleague about how I used to be called a flower pot, and she went on to say, you are now a flower! Upgraded!

8. My throat is still kind of weird. I was coughing again last night and it's mildly sore today. I had better not be falling sick again.

9. It is not that I am playing hard to get. And I am also not fond of hard-selling. People will come if they want to. And likewise, they should [leave if not welcomed] - I want to phrase this in a nicer tone but I can't think of anything else to convey the meaning.

10. What is the one thing you absolutely cannot tolerate? :)

Honestly, there are many things that I cannot tolerate, I am not the most patient of people. So having to pick one is tough. Thinking about it now, it would be people who say one thing and do another. Especially with the intention to cause harm.

12am sharp. Night, sweet dreams! x

No comments: