Friday, March 13

Papers, Peppers, Paradise


 Paradise (파라다이스) Today’s Love OST - Lee Ji Hoon (이지훈)

I really am the kind of person who likes just being on my own. And Friday nights are nice, just like this.

My palms are still filled with little bubbles, but they don't itch as much anymore. Thank you for your prayers and for those who contacted me separately about it. Thank you God for hearing my prayers!

It's gonna be a weekend spent doing some work, which I am not particularly fond of, however, work's still work. Least I am already rewarding myself with a quiet and peaceful evening.

Too lazy to shower.

Also, bestie took up the challenge with me to go on a carb free diet and we're gonna start working out starting next week, hopefully I'll be cured of my cold by then. And let's see if I'll stick to this long enough to actually shed some kilo's.

Alrights, good weekend peeps! x

No comments: