Sunday, March 29

Status Update

It is already 6.30pm, it's pouring outside with streaks of very frequent lightning, which is why I am still here and not working out.

However, I really didn't have to eat that fish cake with deep fried garlic which was over the top spicy because I had poured the chili sauce over it to re-heat not knowing that it was so spicy, and this insanely yummy but excessively sweet Ipoh Old Town 3-in-1 white coffee with cane sugar which I am now sipping as I am writing this. #sosinful #unnecessarycalories

And that is on top of my Mahalo burger for lunch at the newly opened Fat Boy's in Telawi, woots woots! Pricey though. And for the record, I am low on cash, lunch was bought by dad.

Considering all that I've fed myself with today, I should probably still do some exercise in the confined space of my room. In a bit.

In all fairness, it is that time of the month, soon. I think. *checks app*

Hm. I guess it's just me stress eating. T__T

No comments: